Tuesday, February 12, 2013

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Kristin Cavallari on returning to pre-baby weight


The former reality-TV star and new mom to six-month-old son Camden Cutler visited Von Maur at Yorktown Mall in Lombard to promote the new capsule footwear collection she designed, Kristin Cavallari for Chinese Laundry. A pants-size 25, Kristin shared some of the reason why she's returned to a body weight that some women would kill for.
Her workouts: I started working out when Camden was four weeks old. I have worked out with personal trainers, but I did this all myself, working out four days a week, which included walking 20 minutes uphill on the treadmill and about 30 to 40 minutes of weights. For me, weights makes a huge difference.
Her diet: I’m extremely healthy. I’m as all natural and organic as you can be. If there’s chemicals in the food that I can’t pronounce, I’m not putting them in my mouth."

1 comment:

  1. The NES Health program starts with a body field assessment, which involves simply resting your hand on a palm-sized scanner device for 20 seconds. Your Human Body-Field is then scanned monitoring the quality of its responses and then prioritising the results.

    ReplyDelete

A healthy body is a beautiful you!